Andhra Pradesh PSC (APPSC) Mock Test 2020
Vyoma Online Exams brings to you Online Mock Tests, Chapter Wise Test Series and Grand Tests for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) Group-1, Group-2, Group-3, Police Constable, Sub Inspector(SI) and all other competitive exams. Chapter wise Tests, Mock Tests and Grand Tests available in both Telugu & English medium. You can Try our Mock exams for FREE.
Enroll for APPSC Online Mock Tests at vyomaacademy.com. Get Test series, Updates, Notifications, Exam Pattern, Preparation tips, APPSC Syllabus, Study Plan, etc. for APPSC Exam 2020.
Watch this space for new exams prepared on the latest syllabus when the Exam schedule or notifications are released. Previous exam papers and previous mock tests will be made available for all the aspirants very soon.
Syllabus for APPSC online
The prelims will include two papers, General studies, and aptitude. The paper will provide you with 120 questions; the questions are objective and bear 120 marks (in total). There is negative marking in this exam, and for every wrong answer, one-third of the mark will be deducted.
The syllabus pattern for Paper 1, General Studies, is as follows:
- History and culture
- Indian and Andhra Pradesh economy and planning
- Constitution, Social Justice, and International Relations
- Each section will weigh 30 marks.
As mentioned before, the mains exam will include seven papers. The exam has two qualifying papers and five that are for merit ranking; each paper is conducted within 180 minutes and weigh 150 marks. The minimum marks required from the qualifying papers are 40 percent for OC, 30 percent for SC/ST/PH, and 35% for BC.
The syllabus for the merit ranking papers are as follows:
- Paper 1- This will include essays on themes and issues of national, regional, and international value
- Paper 2- This paper will ask a question pertaining to History, geography, and the culture of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Paper 3- Here, you will be answering questions on law and ethics, politics, governance, and constitution.
- Paper 4- Development and economy of Andhra Pradesh and India
- Paper 5- This paper will deal with questions about Science, environmental issues, and technology.
What are the opportunities in store for APPSC candidates?
The APPSC online exam offers candidates with many options and opportunities, once they clear the exam. The vacancies may vary in some departments of the state, and this will depend on the notifications. Candidates who have cleared APPSC group 1 test series, can consider applying for the following job posts:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (civil)
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Assistant Prohibition and excise Superintendent in A.P prohibition and Excise Service
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
How to crack the APPSC exams?
The APPSC test series from Vyoma Academy leads to planning and securing a job in the government sector, and it can be a challenging task if there are more candidates and few job vacancies. But, even though the task may seem like a challenge, it does not mean it's impossible. You will have to create a strategy and work towards achieving that goal. You will have to create a actionable strategy that will help you stick with a study plan while achieving your goal.
Highlights of Vyoma Online exams Platform
- You can take Mock(Grand) tests for all competitive exams like APPSC
- Chapter wise Test series designed by Subject Matter experts and exams specialists
- Prior to real test, provides Online examination experience State and Zonal ranks
- Helps in strategical preparation for tests
- Try Sample exams before you take real one
- Access to previous years papers
- Instant access to all the uploaded paid-mock tests round the clock
- Automatic access to all upcoming paid mock tests
- Flexibility to attempt exams at any time convenient for you. Mobile Friendly