AP Panchayat secretary Online Mock Test in Telugu 2020
Panchayat secretary exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The authorities at APPSC conduct many exams for the recruitment of candidates into various disciplines. Candidates who have the necessary qualifications and who want to get into government sector jobs can go ahead and apply to the relevant roles.
When can we expect AP Panchayat secretary 2020 Notification?
AP Panchayat secretary 2020 notification is not out yet. We will update the dates for AP Panchayat secretary 2020 once the official notification is out.
Watch this space for new exams prepared on the latest syllabus when the Exam schedule or notifications are released. Previous exam papers and previous mock tests will be made available for all the aspirants very soon.
What is Panchayat Secretary Exam?
The Panchayat Secretary Grade (V and VI) comes under the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate System. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. The appointed candidates will be deployed/transferred to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Gram Panchayats.
The candidates after being appointed will be paid INR 15,000 per month as consolidated pay for a period of 24 months. Once the candidates complete 2 years of probation, they will be given a regular scale of pay after satisfactory performance.
Panchayat Secretary 2020 Syllabus: The official website contains the scheme and syllabus of the examination conducted. It will have a detailed scheme and syllabus for all the examinations conducted by the APPSC. The syllabus for the Screening Test, Paper-1, and Paper-2 of the Main Examination is given below.
Panchayat Secretary 2020 Screening Test Syllabus
- Current Affairs: International, National, and Regional.
- History of modern India with emphasis upon the Indian National Movement.
- Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in Andhra Pradesh.
- Current developments in the field of science and technology, Information technology.
- Basics of general science and their relevance to the day to day life.
- Logical reasoning, Analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Women empowerment and economic development through self-help groups.
- Economic development in India since Independence.
- Evolution of the Panchayat raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of various committees.
- The rural economy of A.P: Agriculture, Small scale businesses, Rural artisans
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Social, Economic, Cultural, Political and Legal Issues/problems.
- Rural Credit scenario of A.P: Roles of banks, co-operatives, and Microfinance.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P
Panchayat Secretary 2020 Paper-1 Syllabus
- General Studies and Mental Ability
- Overview of Indian Constitution.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs - International, National, and Regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Basic things about Disaster management(CBSE Class 8 and 9)
- Sustainable development and environmental protection.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Economic development in India since independence.
Panchayat Secretary 2020 Paper-2 Syllabus
- Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Key schemes of panchayat raj department of A.P
- Community-based organizations
- Roles and responsibilities of a panchayat secretary.
- Evolution of the Panchayat Raj system in India including constitutional amendments and reports of various committees.
- Women empowerment and economic development
- Evolution of the panchayat raj system in Andhra Pradesh.
- Flagship rural development schemes.
- The rural economy of A.P
- Rural credit scenario of A.P
- Revenue and expenditure management of local bodies.
- Rural sociology.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.